Moved recently, and found yourself buried under piles of leftover bubble wrap? Get some inspiration from artist Bradley Hart, get your creative juices flowing, and make some bubble wrap art pieces by yourself!
- BUBBLEWRAP ART INSPIRATION
- Artist Bradley Hart Is a pioneer in Bubble wrap art. He's created amazing celebrity portraits filling bubble wrap sheets with paint.
- The technique itself is quite simple. Hart just injects the bubbles with various shades of liquid paint.
- In order to get a complete composition, however, one should have a great artistic vision.
- And here's what happens when you give in to the urge to pop all the bubbles.
- The results are unusual, but still beautiful.
- The Good News Is: You don't have to be an aspired artist to have great fun with bubble wrap and some paint.
- Grab some paint, improvise a canvas and put your bubble wrap creativity to work. Your kids will love it too!
- Wepromisetoleaveallthe bubblewraptoyou! www.fantasticremovalsmelbourne.com.au